[Sca-cooks] OOP - Nectar de Rhubarbe

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Sun Apr 8 18:33:13 PDT 2007

Sorry, I probably skipped a few steps in my explanation :-)

The thing is, this is not a hard cider. The alcohol level in this Nectar de
Rhubarbe is less than 1%. It is actually promoted as an aceptable drink for
kids as well.

So making and diluting (and carbonating) a rhubarb syrup (as someone
mentioned as well) is probably the easiest and most accurate alternative.

Petru