[Sca-cooks] Sarten, was Fadalat: Stuffed Eggs

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:25:38 PDT 2007

Olla podrida is the name of a stew, known in the old times as "olla
podrida". In the olla or pan you take everything you have at home or
at the farm, pork meat, cauliflowers, carrots, potatis, offal, lard.
And let it cook it for hours.
This is olla podrida, also known as "guisado" or "puchero".
Ana

On 9/7/07, Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se

Skarpnäcks Allé 45 ll tr
12833 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci