[Sca-cooks] Salt Dough

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Wed Dec 9 15:38:33 PST 2009

Devra,

There are many, many salt dough recipes on the web.  A google search will turn up more options than you can wave a cookie cutter at.

http://www.giftideacenter.com/Holiday/Christmas/dough_ornaments.php

I used to make and paint dough ornaments as a kid - there are a wide variety of spray finishes you can get that will give a shiny result and take less time than either nail polish or brush-on shellac.

Best,

-Helena