[Sca-cooks] Tea Information

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat May 16 14:34:48 PDT 2009

Wohlgemuth's woodcut from Der Schatzbehalter represents a full blown feast
in formal robes rather than ladies dining.  If you look closely at the
picture, there are individuals with coifed hair (female) and others with
loose hair (male).  The central figure has loose hair, suggesting the person
is male and the fact that he is dining alone at a central head table makes
him a personage of extreme rank, probably the Holy Roman emperor.

Bear