[Sca-cooks] Clove defined and symbolism

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Apr 5 14:02:44 PDT 2010

I was thinking something like a piece of trimmed salt cod that was
laid on a griddle (with indentations
like a wafer iron) and maybe pressed. There's a picture of a slab of
salt cod here
http://kiwidutch.wordpress.com/category/portugal/
http://www.cookthink.com/reference/4654/Root_Souce:_Salt_Cod

Johnna