[Sca-cooks] More Italian to translate?

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 06:27:47 PST 2010

Has this one been translated?
Opera noua chiamata Epulario by Giovanni de'Rosselli (1517)

I've got a number of Italian texts I've found on the web that are either
transcriptions or facsimiles, some of them have definitely been translated, but
I'm not sure of what ones have and have not.

My list can be found at
https://sites.google.com/site/medievalcuisine/researching-medieval-cuisine/online-resources/cuisines-by-region/italian-texts

 Euriol