[Sca-cooks] King Richard IV of England

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 22 22:52:56 PST 2010

Adamantius said:
<<< Well, yes... The entire Blackadder premise being that the history books are wrong, history is certainly interesting, but sort of not the point in this instance... I mean, the imperative to quibble over the little fact that there was never actually a King Richard IV of England seems to loom way larger... >>>

There wasn't?  Next thing you'll be telling me was that there's never been a female Pope!

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com