[Sca-cooks] Menu ideas?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 24 10:09:09 PST 2010

We have a leg of lamb planned for tomorrow, but I'm looking for ideas
tonight. I just called a friend of mine with whom my mother and I used
to spend Christmas Eve many years ago, when I was in HS, and it
occurred to me it might be fun to make up a fancier mneal again, ton
ight for supper.

We have cubed steak we want to use. We've recently used it to make
Stroganoff, so we don't quite want that, Rob makes chicken fried steak
often, so we don't want that either,  and we have a pretty good stash
of spices and the like, as well as the ability to run out and pick up
something else if we need it. I also have chickens, so we have a
pretty good stash of very fresh eggs to use.

So, any suggestions? Preferably with favorite recipes?

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2