[Sca-cooks] Next project, next recipe II.Ambroyno- price questions

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:24:57 PST 2010

But if you're going to cook the chickens for a feast, you can get them at
places like Restaurant Depot...I'm getting a 40# case for 1.49/lb.  Now I
won't use all of that for my feast but will use 20#...two of us will buy
back the other 20# and consider that we did quite well.  I also do quite
well there on lamb...bonelss leg of lamb for $4.49/lb.  Which, for thi area
at least, is anywhere from $1.50 to 2.00/lb cheaper than the grocery
store...and theirs is bone-in!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."