[Sca-cooks] Leftovers, questions and discussion [long]

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:18:31 PDT 2010

Frankly, I think any of those might have happened at some point; but it was
already considered bad at the time, so it would always be the exception, or
an accident; might have dire consequences if somebody find out; never be
reproduced in an account except to say how bad it is; in other words, not
something we should strive to reproduce, and especially not consider "the
norm" for the time!