[Sca-cooks] serving fresh fruit

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Sep 3 00:25:51 PDT 2010

RSA is the Renaissance Society of America.
The conference was in San Francisco a few years ago.
http://www.rsa.org
>From their website

Since 1954, the Renaissance Society of America has been the leading
organization in the Americas for the interdisciplinary study of the period
1300-1650 in Western history.

The RSA brings together members from many backgrounds who are interested in
a wide variety of disciplines related to this period.

This was the first time they had a food track. There were three of us in the
track. All tangentially related to Platina. Very fun.

I do NOT sign away rights to my papers. PPC, Oxford and other publications I
have been published in do not require you to do so.

Eduardo