[Sca-cooks] crepes

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Sep 19 07:27:02 PDT 2010

ah creperies on wheeels across the country....

See here for stationary crepes

http://www.foodmuseum.com/crepe.html

http://www.tourismebretagne.org/eng/tasty-brittany/flavour/crepes/crepes.cfm?pageName=crepes

for ones that move around

http://www.hampsteadcreperie.com/

http://crepesbonaparte.com/

Professional equipment including the spreader- google image search
under crepes spreader where one finds 12,000 images

http://www.krampouz.fr/public/catalogue-familial/produits/en/electric-crepe-maker-cebpb2-patented-spreader-33-cm/

Johnnae