[Sca-cooks] crepes

Phil Troy SCA adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 19 12:18:35 PDT 2010

I coulda sworn that when I spent my days for nearly a year making hundreds of crepes a day, with stress placed on consistency and neatness, using no special equipment but the pan and a one-ounce ladle, that that was a commercial setting. But perhaps it's a relative thing, and it may also have to do with the cost to hire "skilled", or at least expensively trained, labor.

But yes, that was just my experience, and I should not have spoken in a manner that sounded empirical.

Adamantius

Sent from my iPod