[Sca-cooks] serving fresh fruit

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 05:34:09 PDT 2010

I know...I was referring to the fact that Devra has styled herself that way
when letting folks know that she carries a book that's being discussed.

BTW, Devra...I finally have my copy of "In a Caliph's Kitchen" and I LOVE
it!  Thanks for working with me on this!

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."