[Sca-cooks] OT: Deep-Fried Beer

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:43:59 PDT 2010

At Pennsic we do "fry day" which means one of our household of retched
excess decided he wanted to fry stuff a few years ago.  He now has 2 turkey
fryers and we have tried to fry anything and everything including
pixi-sticks and Swedish fish.  You name it we've probably done it.  My
favorite is deep fried kielbasa.  I usually reach critical mass long before
all the really interesting stuff goes in.

Shoshana