[Sca-cooks] OT: Deep-Fried Beer

Duncan Cameron r.duncan.cameron at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:08:42 PDT 2010

At Border War up here in Pentamere (Michigan) one of the camps also has a
FryDay FryUp.  They did the usual Twinkies, Shrimp, Fish, Fries, Snickers
Bars, Pizza, Summer Sausage.  It was all good, but nothing seemed real odd.
I do however one of these years want to acquire from one of the local
ostrich farms an egg.  Simply for the purpose of attempting a Scotch Ostrich
Egg.

In Service
Duncan Cameron
protege of Baroness Kassia Gildea OP

--
In Service
Duncan Cameron
protege of Baroness Kassia Gildea OP
-- Courtesy is owed, Respect is earned, Love is given.