[Sca-cooks] amounts of food per person

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 13:48:24 PDT 2011

Thanks for all the great suggestions for working with limited resources.
I've scoured Stefan's Florilegium but can't find a file that discusses
amounts of food per person at feast. ie how much meat per person? ditto
veg, grains, etc.
There are various internet sites but they don't address a situation
where we have multiple courses.

I am planning two courses. In the first course I am considering offering
a cold chicken dish and ham as the meat dishes. This is all conjecture
as I can't figure out budget until I know amounts per person, estimates
of course.

thanks,

Theadora