[Sca-cooks] Ashkenazic Passover recipes

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Tue Apr 5 09:22:45 PDT 2011

The use of butter in these recipes renders them non-kosher, so they could not be used as written.  They might be adaptable, though.  I found the multicolored pancakes in the second recipe to be particularly interesting, although I'm pretty certain that I don't want to go to that much work for a home meal at which I'll be responsible for entertaining guests as well as cooking.  Maybe the sound of my swearing from the kitchen would serve as sufficient entertainment...

-- Galefridus