[Sca-cooks] Peacock

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Apr 5 12:45:47 PDT 2011

And have lots of room and NO NEIGHBORS!
They are extremely loud and sound like you are strangling your children.

I think I will make a "faux" peacock body (one I can re-use) for the spouting fire from it's mouth.

I am sure I will blog about it when I get around to this project. Probably under "Old Food" at my blog www.vastrepast.net.
Right now I am tied up with research on weaving towels for serving.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net