[Sca-cooks] song (ouch)

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 5 15:52:46 PDT 2011

What he said- In speaking with Sir Kenneth; all those things (but one) have
been seen at SCA feasts he or people he knew personally attended; nothing to
do with types/styles/legends of medieval cooking- except by association.
I must deduce that I have been incredibly lucky in my feast going
experiences, once in a while things would be burnt or something, but none
were as memorable as those! Pyro