[Sca-cooks] song (ouch)

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 18:35:28 PDT 2011

Maybe he lived through bad feasts but he knows better, that not all
feasts are bad.  His lady wife lived in Caid when I was getting started
as a feast chef, and I will assure you that I would never let anything
like that go out to the hall on my watch, even from the first.  We need
better publicity, and teaching songs are a method of public relations
that goes back millennia.

Not having with this sort of thing, Selene