[Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:24:59 PDT 2011

>From the information I have, they are to be "part" of the people I agree to
feed.  I put my foot down early when I agreed to cook for no more than 250,
and no feast would be sold at the door (which has been done in the area it
is being held in).  I have the impression that there isn't a large concern
whether or not the event looses money, because "Kingdom" is paying for it.
 And my personal pride is taking a hit, because for the first time in 25
years of cooking, I might loose money on a feast.  I have an email in to the
Kingdom Seneschal and Exchequer.  Yikes.

Aldyth