[Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Apr 17 14:08:44 PDT 2011

I'm assuming that these people being comped are being added to the
number of people you agreed to feed in the first place?

Easily handled. You tell them that either your budget is increased by
X number of dollars per person comped, or else the only people comped
are going to be Their Incoming Majesties.

If they don't like it, here's the food you bought, here's the bills,
and they can bloody well find themselves another sucker.

If they give you any flak, you can tell them that you contracted to do
a feast for X number of people for $750, you will provide a feast for
X number of people for $750, and that's it.