[Sca-cooks] : Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Mon Apr 18 05:01:02 PDT 2011

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:17:42 +1200
From: Antonia di B C <dama.antonia at gmail.com>
To: yaini0625 at yahoo.com, Cooks within the SCA
	<sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

On 18/04/2011 10:37 AM, yaini0625 at yahoo.com wrote:
> I had the opposite happen. I was told to plan and budget for 70 and even
adjusted the time so  " Special Attendees" could join. Turns out 56 showed
and when the. Special Attendees arrived they were an hour late and had
already eaten Learned  valuable lessons on that feast.
> I didn't do the feast this year because I had broken my leg but I would do
it again. The 56 who ate really enjoyed it. And it was gluten free and low
sodium.

Oh, how I love living in a barony where bookings are essential :-)
--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
It's just politeness really. I had a very similar experience once, cooking

Funnily enough the next feast in that barony was advertised with a message
that anyone who hadn't booked and paid beforehand wasn't getting in the
door.

Angharad