[Sca-cooks] An almost final Feast Menu

Chawkswrth chawkswrth at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 21:34:07 PDT 2011

My next place is a store in town who I know have had them in the
past-in the freezer. Afterwards, will be butcher shop that specializes
in meats for Arabic households. If those don't play out, then I get to
explore faking it.

The more I think about it, the more I may drop the fritters. I had them
in the first course because of the time concern, but...this is shaping
up more like a transport Feast-do 90% of the cooking the day before at
home, and finish/warm up the day of the Feast.
I also realize that it would be 2 breads, because bread would already
be on the table.  ::sigh::
this is why I said "almost Final"
I guess it won't be final till we open the seating.

Helen