[Sca-cooks] new title: Goat: Meat, Milk, Cheese

Jeannette Neilson jnettieneilson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 06:40:53 PDT 2011

Greetings, All -
  Just an observance: With Cinco de Mayo soon to arrive, I've noticed that goat
meat [aka: chevon, among other names] is being offered in several
markets/stores, at least in the greater Portland, OR/south-western WA area. It's
a popular meat among the Hispanic communities.That being said, perhaps checking
into local Hispanic grocery stores will uncover a ready source of goat meat.

Thank you, Johnna, for posting this info!
YiS -
  ~ Sionaid
     Stromgard, An Tir