[Sca-cooks] fourth grade help

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 06:04:20 PDT 2011

Peter Brears All The King's Cooks goes into the schedule of the cooks
at Hampton Court Palace. You could supplement his text with photos
taken by the Tudor Cooks who recreate the cookery there today. http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/
There are also some smaller booklets that Hampton Court sells that
would help as well.
http://www.hrp.org.uk/hamptoncourtpalace/

Between Brears' book, the blog, the forum, the photos on flickr, and
the website, there ought to be enough there for a project.
She could do a small cake (cookie) to hand out or a molded sugrapaste
treat.

Johnnae