[Sca-cooks] Whole chickens (was: amounts of food per person)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 23:47:34 PDT 2011

<<< Oooooooo. I love conceits with big pink floaty hearts. *sigh* I love hearing
stories like that. Thank you!

Madhavi >>>

Are you talking about illusion foods? If so, perhaps some of these other examples in these files might be of interest and perhaps give you some inspiration for your own illusion food/warner/solteltie.

illusion-fds-msg (142K) 11/ 7/04 Medieval illusion foods. Disguised food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/illusion-fds-msg.html

Warners-art (32K) 6/29/98 An article on disguised food. by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de Bregeuf.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Warners-art.html

sotelties-msg (201K) 3/29/05 Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/sotelties-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com