[Sca-cooks] Adjusting your Feast budget for Comps

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 15:31:05 PDT 2011

Be careful paying for stuff out of your pocket. It may become an expectation of you in the future. I made that mistake and it was a painful reality bite.
$7.00 is a tight budget and so is $10. I found things on sale, off brand and Farmer's Markets. You can sometimes get good deals at Farmer's Markets.  Key ingredients and focused or featured courses became my focus.
Aelina Vester-lundr

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T