[Sca-cooks] My upcoming feast...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:44:40 PST 2011

That's the one.  And it was a great success.  If bananas weren't already so
loaded with sugar I'd make that as a dessert for here at home.  I did cheat
a bit and used puff pastry rather than "bread."

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."