[Sca-cooks] Little help, finger food, Italian

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Sep 2 11:10:50 PDT 2011

I have not search the floregium(SP?) yet as it can be a bit over whelming
and my ADD kicks in. There is a demo coming up and if I can get the Italian
Ren. costume made I was hoping to bring something Italian for my fellow
demonstrators (had some Panetone but it's going for French bread or bread
pudding this weekend). Any suggestions? Just the name is fine, this helps as
I know what to look for and shorten my search. W/recipe is grand.

Thank you,
De