[Sca-cooks] ISO Hints for Teaching at Pennsic

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:25:48 PDT 2011

yeah - the Grimm tents - I wouldn't want to light anything under one of
them!
How wonderful that you are interested in teaching.  I would offer our camp
but we're in the bog and I'm guessing most people would not be interested in
hiking down.
I've been to classes where the teacher requests everyone brings some
firewood so the class doesn't use what is for the camp.

Shoshanah