[Sca-cooks] air-dried sausages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 22:33:54 PDT 2011

<<< What would you bring? Sky's the limit- your choice, any
cuisine, any time period... choose for taste and coolness factor. >>>

To which Giano replied:
<<< With more preparation time to get good at it, air-dried sausages.

Any particular recipes you have in mind, Giano? We've talked about
sausages many times on this list, but I'm not sure I remember any air-
dried sausages.  They would also seem to make good camping food,
either by themselves or added to other foods, since they last without
refrigeration.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------