[Sca-cooks] The Ladies Cabinet Opened (!) - 1639 edition

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Sep 11 12:01:13 PDT 2011

Thanks Emilio.
I can't seem to get to EEBO without a subscription.
I will have to get to a University Library to look at the printers mark.
I am not to concerned with the quality.
I need to confirm that the printers mark for this and for The Epulario are the same (with on slight modification).

Thanks for the help.

If anyone finds an online version that is not subscription based please let me know.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net