[Sca-cooks] Pepper (Spices at Spicewells)

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Tue Sep 13 12:00:43 PDT 2011

My favorite web site to search all things spicy and herbal:

http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/index.html

tonns of inforamtions, and PICTURES,....

Berries:
Pepper Rosé (Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi with pictures
or also Brazil Pepper
http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/Schi_ter.html

Grains of Paradise

http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/Afra_mel.html