[Sca-cooks] sekanjabin, was: Freezing tarts.

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:59:43 PDT 2011

There are similar drinks called kombucha - they have a distinct flavor that
takes some getting used to.  You can even grow your own "mother" and make it
yourself.  The mother is kind of like a sour dough starter but for this tea
based drink.  This is just one of many sites:  http://www.kombuchahome.com/

Shoshanah