[Sca-cooks] Farm-to-Table Dinners and What You Pay

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:01:54 PDT 2011

Are you looking for restaurants that either have their own farm or locally
source everything or are you looking for farms that host meals using their
produce or the produce of local farms, including the protein?

We have a restaurant in Boulder (Black Cat) that has its own working farm
and gets its produce there (and protein I believe)
http://www.blackcatboulder.com/.  We asked if they did meals at the farm and
they said "not yet".  I have heard of other farms doing meals and they have
cost anywhere from 50 - 75 per person from what I have been told.

Shoshanah