[Sca-cooks] Farm-to-Table Dinners and What You Pay

Holly Stockley hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:25:15 PDT 2011

Hmm, also being being a Michigander, I'D be more willing to shell out if the paired wines were also Michigan wines.  However, it's a truism that Michigan doesn't as yet have a lot of success with red wines.  The LMS whites can be heavenly.  The reds....  meh.
If it were ME...  I might do a wine, a cider, a craft beer and either an ice wine, fruit brandy, or local-made distilled liquor apetirif with dessert.  :-D  I bet Odo would be a good resource for that list.
Femke