[Sca-cooks] Farm-to-Table Dinners and What You Pay

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:15:05 PDT 2011

Thankyou so much for the answers so far and any others on the way. For the
record, I'm not looking to do this because technically I already do it as a
cook of SCA feasts. I know the best sources in my area and am lucky to have
them (even luckier to be on a first name basis with many of them). I'm
really more curious what "outsiders" or non-SCA folk see as reasonable for
large, catered dinners under the very recent moniker of "farm to table" and
this isn't something that's easily googled. I figured I'd ask "foodies" from
various areas of the country. That you're my *favorite* kinda of food geeks
is a bonus. :)

Cheers,

Iasmin