[Sca-cooks] Seeking salmon recipe

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:44:21 PDT 2011

Yes but the origin is Norwegian, Swedish, German. I guess New Zealand got it
from the UK and the UK got from the Danish and from all the people fishing
salmon. Or did the original inhabitants of New Zealand fish salmon as well?
I guess these recipes are common to all people having salmon in their
waters.
Ana

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Antonia di B C <dama.antonia at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 22/09/2011 5:56 AM, Ana Valdés wrote:
>
>> In Sweden the salmon is made still on the "ancient way". Marinated (gravad
>> lax) in salt, senap and a lot of dill.
>>

> That's not just in Sweden.  Gravlax is becoming something of a Christmas
> treat here in New Zealand.
>

> --
> Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15853
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci