[Sca-cooks] Ambargris Pudding & Other Perfumed Foods

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 16:40:50 PDT 2011

It's not the Good Housewife of Olde but here's what Faith Durand of
The Kitchn
has to offer

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/ingredients-herbs/soft-and-floral-8-sweet-desserts-made-with-lavender-129656

***
As to the history of puddings, Ivan Day documents their history of
casings and cloths very well at:

http://www.historicfood.com/English%20Puddings.htm

Johnna (not Johanna please)