[Sca-cooks] Bacon Bacon Bacon

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 20 13:12:49 PDT 2011

Back in January, 2009 we discussed something called the Bacon Explosion.
It turns out now that you don't have to weave your own bacon or form
your own sausage roll
or go to the trouble of creating your own.

I rec'd an email today notifying me that you can just order them ready
made

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion/

Johnnae

> From Jan 28 2009

Take Bacon. Add Sausage. Blog. as
described in today's New York Times--
"This recipe is the Bacon Explosion <http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
 >, modestly called by its inventors “the BBQ Sausage Recipe of all
Recipes.” The instructions for constructing this massive torpedo-
shaped amalgamation of two pounds of bacon woven through and around
two pounds of sausage and slathered in barbecue sauce first appeared
last month on the Web site of a team of Kansas City competition
barbecuers."
There are pictures, step by step pictures... be warned
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/dining/28bacon.html?_r=1&ref=dining
Or see http://www.bbqaddicts.com/

Johnnae (why am I thinking Gulf Wars BBQ contest)