[Sca-cooks] Seeking salmon recipe

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Sep 22 14:11:09 PDT 2011

Here is an account of the introduction of salmon into Australasia:

http://books.google.com/books?id=nUQaAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA15&lpg=PA15&dq=salmon+southern+hemisphere&source=bl&ots=U2mFea-Xbq&sig=lgZurGPIcPPsbC5D_EnqKXZ37qQ&hl=en&ei=-aJ7TueHKojpsQLenO3BAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CD0Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=salmon%20southern%20hemisphere&f=false

Since then, Chinook salmon have been introduced into South America.

Bear