[Sca-cooks] Cameline and Green Sauces now at Dar Anahita

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Thu Sep 29 17:08:19 PDT 2011

I think I may have found more for you.

In checking some of the German sources, Kuchenmaysterey has several herb
based sauces.  (Part 4, chapters 1 to about 16).

Staindl has green sauce recipes: ccxliii, ccxliiiii, ccxlv.

Two Heidelberg and one Basel manuscript (late 15th c.) have a green sauce.

I LOVE collections of like recipes happily webbed in one place.  It really
helps one to define the scope of what they may have thought about a food
label.

Katherine