[Sca-cooks] Stefan's Florilegium files for September

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 20:48:45 PDT 2011

<<< FYI, I can't get the "inn draugr" article to come up.  get a 404.

chimene >>>

Thanks for letting me know. It is now fixed. I had it as "Zombie-Iclnd-
art" in the index file, while the file is actually plural "Zombies-
Iclnd-art".

I appear to be getting a lot of 'filler ads' from Google when I visit
my site. I don't know if others are getting this or not, since the ads
vary by location. I usually get a large proportion of the ad money I
need to run the site just after I post my monthly article to the
various lists. This month, there have only been one or two clicks per
day and that means only pennies a day of income. Sigh.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris