[Sca-cooks] Ebook browse

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 7 06:01:08 PDT 2011

I've been doing some more looking at the website ebookbrowse.
http://www.ebookbrowse.com

They are selling or offering after registration 17 of my papers. I've
already been in contact with them, but haven't heard back.
Plus they are "selling" my edited Elizabethan cookbooks and book
reviews under my mundane name.

Other members of the list whose work is being "offered" include items
off medievalcookery.com, godecookery, the Florilegium, various
websites like the MKCC site, etc.

Elise Fleming Alys Katharine has work included.
Mistress Helewyse on fish which was given at the War, etc.
Making Sense of Strawberries an analysis of six related recipes Daniel
Myers.

Johnnae