[Sca-cooks] camp cooking class

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 07:29:59 PDT 2011

THANKS to everyone who provided suggestions and feedback on the camp cooking class.  As expected, when offering camp cooking 101 at a fairly small camping event - NO ONE showed up. (The only classes I saw with attendance were the hands-on ones)
Shoshona, THANK YOU for the loan of the ice cream ball, my household had a blast rolling it around between our chairs after dinner in camp, and the ice cream was yummy.  Is that a standard or mega size? (because yes, I think I need to invest in one for next camping season)

Purr
Gwen hoping for better attendance at Cooks and Bards in April Cat