[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards was Tavern Food

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 21:22:58 PDT 2011

Let me save you the Google-fu time

We are hosting the next Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium (aka Cooks and Bards) in the Outlands  in April of 2012.

http://caerthe-sca.org/events/KnownWorldCooksandBards2012.shtml

IF it worked, the above link has more information (and more will be up as we get things in place) ACCEPS is up for registration and meals, but lodging is better sent to Mistress Ursula.

HOPE to see many of you there, and HOPE some of you want to COME TEACH!

In Service
Gwen Cat