[Sca-cooks] Which wine for mallard recipe

Greg Wardlaw rattkitten123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:19:59 PST 2012

If I can interject here....
As Phlip said Duck is a red meat, I would suggest a Bourdeaux from the
Medoc region or a bold Cabernet from California... (although I really
don't like California).  A Cabernet Franc is also really good with
duck.  Finally depending upon how you are cooking it, a Malbec would
work well.  Personally I would not use anything grapier than that though.
Nichola