[Sca-cooks] Supersizers Go was Soupersizers Go...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 10:14:48 PST 2012

It's actually Supersizers Go in case anyone tried to look it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Supersizers...#The_Supersizers_Go...

It runs on the Cooking Channel here, so people who get Direct TV or
Dish can see it around here.

Restoration episode ran Sunday. They filmed at Ham House and Tom Jaine
was present.
Later on, Caudle was described as 'gastritus with oats.'

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/cook/episode_archive/0,1001125,COOK_42042_1731,00.html

April 15, 2012 6:00 PM  is Medieval

Johnnae